Ok, so I already loved this stamp, but it’s even more fun when you use Stampin’ Up!’s new Blendabilities alcohol based markers to color it in! I used the Coastal Cabana set along with the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. And, do you notice the colored rhinestones in the top corner? Well, those are colored with the Blendabilities also! You can color right on rhinestones, pearls, buttons and all kinds of stuff and it doesn’t rub off. Awesome!
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! that explains basic techniques using the Blendabilities.
- Stamps: Vivid Vases, Something to Say
- Ink: Black Momento, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy dsp
- Accessories: Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon