Here’s a cute little card I created a month or so ago to go with a wedding gift for my daughter.
It uses the new stamp set, Something to Say. It’s a great stamp set with several fun greeting and some cute images like these little hearts. And, to make it even better, the images match up with the new punch pack – Itty Bitty Accents.
- Stamps: Something to Say
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Whisper White, Lullaby dsp
- Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 1″ Circle
- Big Shot: Banners Framelits
- Accessories: Hello Honey 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels