I made this cute little card for some friends of ours that are adopting a sweet baby girl from China in a month or so. They are so very excited and we are for them! I can’t take credit for this cute design because I copied the template from my friend, Heather Summers.
I used a stamp set from the Occasions Catalog called, Baby We’ve Grown. I wasn’t going to order that set at first because I typically don’t need a lot of baby stuff, but it is just so darn cute, that I couldn’t resist! And, I’m glad I got it because I’ve been able to put it to use a couple of times already and I have another baby shower coming up soon.
It seems that all of a sudden, I’m back in the stage of wedding showers and baby showers. Now, it’s not necessarily my friends, but my daughter’s friends. Crazy! I can’t believe I’m already at that stage. And, speaking of wedding showers, I was out of town this past weekend for my daughter’s first wedding shower! So exciting! The wedding will be here in just 2 short months… I can’t believe it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Baby We’ve Grown, Four You, Banner Blast (no longer available)
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Black StaZon
- Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Watercolor Wonder dsp
- Punches: Banner (available in new catalog)
- Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments/Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Subtles Designer Buttons, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Blender Pens