Well today I have the last card to share with you from my Birthday Card series. This was another one we made at my birthday card stamp-a-stack. I struggled the most when I was designing this one, but really ended up loving the outcome. I think the Coastal Cabana looks fabulous with the gold.
This card features the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack along with the Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, both from the Occasions Catalog. (I just have to ask – does anyone else think of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air every time you say “Fresh Prints” out loud? Ha ha! I do! And, whenever I say it at a class, everyone always thinks I’m saying “Fresh Prince” It always gives me a chuckle…)
- Stamps: Express Yourself (hostess set), Flower Shop, Petite Petals
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Gold Encore
- Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Prints dsp stack
- Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper, Petite Petals
- Embellishments: Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Bakers Twine