Happy Friday and the last day of February! What?? March is already here? Well, let’s hope that means warmer weather is on it’s way! At least here in Texas it should be… so sorry for those of you up north… 😦
So, here’s a look at the third project my club members made this month.
I can’t take any credit for this adorable card because I totally copied it from my sweet friend, Patsy Waggoner. You can see her version here. It uses several Sale-a-Bration products along with some new products from the Occasions Catalog.
- Stamps: Banner Blast (SAB), Just Sayin’
- Ink: Black StaZon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party Coredinations, Sweet Sorbet dsp (SAB)
- Punches: Banner (SAB), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Big Shot: Word Bubbles Framelits
- Embellishments: Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Rhinestone Basic Jewels