Hello! When I was at our Leadership conference in January, I saw a cute idea using the spiral flower die around a lollipop and since then have seen several of these on pinterest. I thought it would make a fun February project for my clubs, so this is the one I came up with.
If I can ever get back to making some videos, I’ll show you how to make one of these, but I can’t make any promises right now. However, I know there are some great tutorials out there from other demonstrators.
- Stamps: Banner Blast, Fabulous Phrases
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
- Paper: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope dsp
- Punches: Large Oval, Banner
- Big Shot: Spiral Flower Die, Banners framelits
Thanks for stopping by today!