I created this fun little project for my club members to make this month. The box is made with the Envelope Punch Board. I followed the measurements for a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ card. I started scoring just as the instructions say at 3″, but then added a second score line at 3-1/2″. Then, I just repeated the steps, lining up the score guide at each of the 2 score lines on each side and then punching and scoring. I then cut off the top flap and cut out the notches at each of the remaining two corners.
- Stamps: Festive Flurry, Pennant Parade
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
- Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost dsp, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Punches: Ticket Duo
- Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelits
- Accessories & Tools: Envelope Punch Board, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sticky Strip