When I was working on my projects for December clubs, I wanted to do one non-Christmas project and had decided on a birthday card. I found the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week and decided to use it as my inspiration to design the birthday card.
- Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Four You
- Ink: Strawberry Slush
- Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Quatrefancy Specialty dsp
- Punches: Bracket Label, Mosaic
- Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments: White Bakers Twine, Regals Designer Buttons, Regals Candy Dots
CYBER MONDAY SALE
Plus, we’ve got some brand new Valentine’s products available for a limited time only – December 1-January 27!