Hello! I hope you are having an awesome Saturday! I have a very simple thank you card to share with you today. It’s based on this fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, along with inspiration from a card I saw on Pinterest. (what did I ever do without Pinterest??)
I embossed the chevron background using versamark and clear embossing powder and then I just stuck some various pieces of washi tape for the background shape. Super quick!
Thanks for stopping by today! 🙂
- Stamps: Positively Chevron, Four You
- Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
- Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
- Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Witches Brew Washi Tape, Season of Style Washi Tape, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Clear Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Brights Candy Dots