I’ve already shared with you a few Halloween projects, but now that it’s officially October, I’m even more in the Halloween mood! I wanted to play along with the As You See It Challenge, so I decided to make a Halloween card. I needed some anyway to send out with a few packages.
- Stamps: Halloween Hello
- Ink: Black StaZon, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie
- Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew dsp
- Big Shot: Circles Collection Framelits
- Punches: 1-3/8″ Circle, 1-3/4″ Circle
- Embellishments: Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon