Here is the second bonus project we’ll be making at my upcoming Halloween Stamp Camp.
This tag is very similar to the one we made a month or so ago at my Stamped with Joy Group Gathering. But, I wanted to simplify it a bit for this event, plus I wanted to use this stamp from the Halloween Bash stamp set because I love it! And, yes…. I do dare to eat that yummy Reese’s!! 🙂
- Stamps: Halloween Bash
- Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie
- Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew dsp
- Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits
- Punches: Decorative Label
- Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, 4 x 6 Cellophane Bags