Yesterday, we got word that Shelli Gardner, the CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin’ Up!, was involved in a horseback riding accident. She has several broken bones, but is ok. However, she is in a great deal of pain (as I can only imagine!) and I’m sure has a long road to recovery. So, I got busy in my stamp room and made a get well card for her.
I wanted the card to be bright and cheery in hopes of bringing a little cheer to a dreary and painful situation, so I chose the Gingham Garden Suite. I love all of the bright colors in this collection. And, I also wanted the card to arrive in a cheery envelope, so I used our brand new Envelope Punch Board (coming September 1!) to create a coordinating envelope.
Stay tuned on Sunday, to see a video showing you how to use the new Envelope Punch Board!
I am praying for Shelli and hope that she is feeling better very soon!
- Stamps: Kind & Cozy, Sassy Salutations
- Ink: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
- Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Gingham Garden dsp
- Punches: 2-1/2″ Circle, Artisan Label
- Big Shot: Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Folder
- Embellishments: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Brights Designer Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Envelope Punch Board