Today is my sweet husband’s birthday. He is such a wonderfully supportive husband and a loving father to our three girls. I am so blessed to have him in my life! Happy Birthday Honey! I love you tons!!
The Birthday Cake stamp is from the big catalog, but the greeting is from a photopolymer stamp set called Bombs Away Birthday. I thought the greeting was appropriate because he really does not enjoy going to restaurants very much and would much rather stay home to celebrate his birthday.
When I designed this card, I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I find it so helpful to start with a sketch when I’m designing rather than starting with a blank canvas. Thanks for helping me out Freshly Made Sketches!!
- Stamps: Birthday Cake, Bombs Away Birthday
- Ink: Basic Gray
- Markers: Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
- Punches: Decorative Label
- Embellishments: Neutral Candy Dots, Dazzling Details