Hello! Yes, I’m still alive…. I’m so sorry that I have been neglecting my blog. The past two weeks have been a bit crazy at my house. My middle daughter, Joy (the one who is getting married), was home for two weeks, which meant our whole family was actually all here together, which rarely happens these days. We were busy doing a little traveling and lots of wedding preparation stuff (like dress shopping and cake tasting!). Fun times!
Anyway…. I’m ready to get back into my normal routine and get back to work. One of the things that showed up in an order this past week is the new Photopolymer stamp set, Another Thank You. So, when I needed to make a thank you card today, I thought I’d pull it out and give it a try. It’s such a cute stamp set with lots of great “thank you’s”!
|Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set||133454|
I wanted to play along with Fab Friday‘s newest sketch, so here’s the sketch I used.
- Stamps: Lacy & Lovely, Another Thank You
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Midnight Muse, Old Olive
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Midnight Muse, Old Olive, Etcetera dsp
- Punches: 2 1/2″ Circle, 1 3/8″ Circle, 1″ Circle
- Embellishments: Midnight Muse Stitched Satin ribbon, Candy Dots Brad Bases, Subtles Candy Dots