My sweet Mother and Father-in-Law will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary next week and we needed a card to send to them. So, I thought the Fab Friday sketch challenge would work perfectly for this card.
Instead of going with traditional black and white, I wanted to throw in a splash of color, so I pulled out my current favorite designer paper, Eastern Elegance. I LOVE the yellow and gray together!
- Stamps: Layered Labels, Outline Alphabet & Numbers
- Ink: Versamark
- Paper: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Eastern Elegance dsp
- Big Shot: Apothecary Accents
- Punches: 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle, 1″ Circle
- Embellishments: Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon (Holiday Catalog)