I am spending a couple of days in Bentonville, AR to visit my oldest daughter, Shelby. She’s working at Camp War Eagle (Rogers, AR) all summer as the Top Staff of the Nature Center. She loves it! This is her second summer to work there. We’ve had a great time exploring Bentonville a little and our favorite thing was seeing the Walmart Visitor’s Center on the town square. It’s in the original Walton’s 5 & 10 store that Sam Walton opened in 1950. That was the beginning of Walmart. So cool!
It was great to get to spend some time with Shelby! 🙂
But… I know what you are all really interested in is another card sample. So, here’s a card I designed for another organized swap I signed up for. You will probably recognize this design. I used the sample basic design of one of the thank you cards from my stamp-a-stack last month, but I changed it up a little and added a few more details.
- Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
- Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, 2013-2015 In Color Designer Paper Stack
- Big Shot: Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder
- Punches: Hexagon, Small Oval, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, In Color Boutique Details, Rhinestone Basic Jewels