I just love this big “Smile” stamp from the Happy Day stamp set! It makes me happy! This is a super clean and simple card made using the Deco Labels Collection Framelits. I made a frame with those framelits using the Eastern Elegance dsp. I think a monochromatic card always looks so fresh and eye popping. This one is made with the new In Color, Coastal Cabana.
- Stamps: Happy Day, Flower Shop
- Ink: Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Eastern Elegance dsp
- Big Shot: Deco Labels Collection Framelits
- Punches: Pansy
- Embellishments: Neutrals Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Bases