Here’s another one of the projects we made at our Summer Stampin’ Day on Saturday. And, it’s yet another project made using the Eastern Elegance dsp. Are you sick of it yet? I’m not! And, by the way, this picture really doesn’t do this project justice. I just can not seem to get a good photo of it, but the colors are so much prettier in real life.
This design may look familiar to you. It’s basically the same as the swap I did for our Fiji incentive trip here. I just changed it up using this paper and using some new stamps and punches.
We had such a great time at our Summer Stampin’ Day! Here’s a few pics of the day.
- Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Trust God, Label Love, A Round Array, Flower Shop
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
- Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Eastern Elegance dsp
- Punches: Hexagon, 7/8″ Scallop Circle, Artisan Label, Pansy, Bitty Butterfly, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter framelits, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder, Floral Fusion Sizzlit
- Embellishments: Rhinestones, Candy Dots, Candy Dots brad bases, Regals Designer Buttons