While we were in Fiji, we had a group swap and those are always fun to participate in. This year there was no theme and we could make whatever we wanted. So, I decided I wanted to create something other than a card. I’ve really enjoyed making the frameable home decor pieces, so I decided to make one of those. This one fits in a 5×7 frame.
Thanks for dropping by today – enjoy!!
- Stamps: Trust God, Hearts a Flutter, A Round Array Papillon Potpourri
- Ink: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, This & That Epic Day dsp
- Punches: 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle, 7/8″ Scallop Circle, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Bitty Butterfly
- Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Floral Fusion framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
- Embellishments: Flower Trim, In Color Printed Designer Brads, Designer Builder Brads, Rhinestone Basic Jewels