Hello! Well, not to rub it in or anything, but while you are reading this, I’m rafting down the Upper Navua Gorge in Fiji! It looks a little something like this!
Sorry! That’s kind of mean, huh? And, if you are reading this on Tuesday, it’s actually Wednesday in Fiji.. crazy!
Anyway… back to stamping! Did you notice some new products on the card above?? I had a little fun playing with some new products before I left. I used a new background stamp called Wildflower Meadow along with the coordinating Textured Impressions Folder by the same name and some new dsp called Gingham Garden. Oh… and new Washi Tape (on the bottom of the tag) from the Gingham Garden collection! Love it!!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this little sneak peek! Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Wildflower Meadow (sneak peek from the 2013-2014 Catalog), Sassy Salutations
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
- Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Gingham Garden dsp
- Big Shot: Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Folder (sneak peek)
- Embellishments: Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon (from Spring Catalog), Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels