Well, it’s really hard to believe, but my oldest daughter will be graduating from Kansas State University in less than a month! Wow! These past 4 years really flew by! (actually, the past 22 years have really flown by….) Anyway, this past weekend, my husband and I gave her a graduation gift and of course, I needed to make a special graduation card to go with it! I knew I wanted the card to be purple & white (for K-State) and I wanted there to be animals on it because her degree is in Animal Science. Here’s what I came up with:
Congratulations Shelby!! I am SO very proud of you!!
- Stamps: Henry Says
- Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Black Stazon
- Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Regals Designer Paper Stack, 2011-2013 In Color Designer Paper Stack
- Big Shot: Chevron Textured Impressions Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
- Embellishments: Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Blender Pens