Stampin’ Up! posted a video a week or so ago about our Color Refresh and when I watched that video, I fell in love with the card that was shown to highlight the new color groups. I knew I had to make that card for an upcoming event and since it had a “thank you” greeting on it, I thought it would be perfect for one of my Thank You Card Club cards.
Isn’t that the cutest card?? (I can say that because I didn’t design it! ha ha!) I just love it! This one uses colors from the new Subtles Color Collection. The flowers were cut out using the Floral Fusion Sizzlit. I’m telling you, if you don’t have this sizzlit, you need it. It’ll be the best $5.50 you ever spent!
|Floral Fusion Stampin’ Up! Sizzlits Die||115969|
- Stamps: Distressed Dots, Sassy Salutations
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
- Big Shot: Floral Fusion Sizzlit, Large Scallop Edgelit
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels