Here’s a simple card I designed for an upcoming card class on April 9. It’s not too late to RSVP if you live in my area. We’ll be making 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs). The sunshine card from yesterday is another one we’ll be making. Just click on my events tab to RSVP.
On this card, used a smashed bottle cap. I love the way they look when smashed. It’s so easy – just run it through your Big Shot between your cutting plates using the platform, but no tabs. Any of the thicknesses will work, but using less thickness, keeps the round shape better.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Collage Curios, Wishes Your Way
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Parkers Patterns dsp
- Big Shot: Apothecary Accents framelits
- Punches: 1″ Circle, 3/4″ Circle
- Embellishments: Soda Pop Tops