Sale-a-Bration is nearly over for this year… boo hoo! It’s your last chance to get your hands on these awesome products! I’ve used 2 of them on this simple but cute card. I used the Patterned Occasions stamp set and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper – both available for FREE with a qualifying order. I used this week’s Freshly Made Sketch for this card.
And, tomorrow, March 21 is the last day to get in on my Online Bash!! Place an order and your name will go into the drawing for the FREE Hostess Dollars to spend! Your name will go in once for every $25 you spend! PLUS… everyone who orders will receive TWO new handmade cards from me using some Sneak Peek products!!
Just click on the Shop Now link to start shopping and place your order!
I will notify the winner on Friday morning via email. (The winner will need to get her hostess order to me no later than 4pm on Friday!)
- Stamps: Patterned Occasions (SAB), Friendly Phrases
- Ink: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango ink & marker
- Paper: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sycamore Street dsp (SAB)
- Big Shot: Labels Collection framelits, Ovals Collection framelits, Large Scallop Edgelit
- Embellishments: Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
- Tools: Paper Piercing tool, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Festive paper Piercing Pack