Here’s a card made with several free Sale-a-Bration products: Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set, Sycamore Street designer series paper and Sycamore Street Ribbon. I really love the butterfly stamp in this set because it matches up with the new Bitty Butterfly punch in the Spring Catalog. I love any stamps that match punches! I also absolutely LOVE this set of designer paper! It’s one of my favorites because I just love the color combos in it. I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot of it this month since it’s the last month we can get this awesome paper.
I copied this template from my friend and fellow Advisory Board member, Patsy Waggoner. I just love how she made the focal point with the butterflies and the Apothecary Accents framelit. You can see her original card here.
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Marvelous (free Sale-a-Bration product)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Sycamore Street dsp (free Sale-a-Bration product)
- Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Folder, Apothecary Accents framelits
- Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
- Embellishments: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (free Sale-a-Bration product), Rhinestone Basic Jewels