Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine’s Day! I want to share with you the little gift I made for my husband. I’m making sure this post goes out a little later than normal today so I can give it to him before he sees this blog post (yes, my husband follows my blog! He is the most awesome supportive husband ever!!)
It’s a little booklet that holds gift cards. So, I put a few in there for some places he likes to go. You could make this have more pages if you wanted to include more gift cards, but I wanted it to just hold 3.
This is made with a 6 x 12 piece of designer series paper. It’s scored at 3″, 6″ & 9″ on the 12″ side and at 2″ on the 6″ side. You fold in the 2″ strip at the bottom to make the pockets and adhere the ends with Sticky Strip. Then accordian fold at the 3″, 6″ and 9″ folds to form a book.
I used a special bundle of products that’s available now through April 30. Here’s the details. Click on the flyer to see it full size.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your day is full of Love!
- Stamps: Sent with Love, Delightful Dozen
- Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
- Paper: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sent with Love dsp
- Big Shot: Hearts Collection framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions Folder, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions folders
- Punches: Postage Stamp, Small Heart, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Extra Large Oval, 1 1/4″ Circle, 1 3/8″ circle, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle
- Embellishments: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack