I made this beautiful project for one of my Stamping Club projects this month. However, I can take NO credit for it! I totally copied this from Snippets & Pretties. When I saw this on their blog, I knew I had to make one. I only changed a couple of very minute details, including the sentiment in the middle. I love that “God is Love” stamp and knew that’s what I wanted mine to say. But, I’m giving my club ladies a choice of this sentiment or the one used on the Snippets & Pretties sample. They’re both great!
- Stamps: Trust God, Ciao, Baby!, Hearts a Flutter, Collage Curios
- Ink: Real Red, Pool Party
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Real Red
- Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter framelits, Bitty Banners framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions folder, Vine Street Textured Impressions folder (free Sale-a-Bration product)
- Punches: Petite Curly Label (free SAB product), 1″ Circle, 3/4″ Circle, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle, Scallop Square, Owl Builder (for mini hearts)
- Embellishments: Soda Pop Tops, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Buttons Pack (free SAB product), Flower Trim, Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels