As I’m sure you’ve already heard, Stampin’ Up! is celebrating 25 years this year! As part of this 25-year anniversary celebration, they’re bringing back some of the favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image!
The stamp I’ve used on this card is from the first of these 12 stamp sets, “Best of Birthdays” and it is the exclusive new image from the set.
Here’s some more details about this fun promotion that will continue throughout 2013:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, starting in February we’re including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
- Stamps: Best of Birthdays
- Ink: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
- Paper: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street dsp (free Sale-a-Bration product)
- Big Shot: Oval Collection framelits
- Punches: Extra Large Oval
- Embellishments: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Buttons (free Sale-a-Bration product), Large Rhinestone basic jewels, Rhinestone basic jewels, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool