Hello! I hope you’ve got fun plans for New Year’s Eve! I’m so sorry that I’ve been out of the loop for a while. The holidays have been so busy and I have not stamped at all. I’ve been wanting to play with all my new products I have from the Spring Catalog that begins January 3, but alas, my desk has just been sitting here feeling lonely for a couple of weeks. But, last night I finally sat down and played a bit. I’ll be leaving for Orlando to go to our annual Leadership Conference in just a little over a week so I thought I’d better get busy and plan some swaps. Here’s one that I came up with. It uses a new stamp set called Hearts a Flutter and the new More Amore designer paper. You can also spot a sneak peek of some new ribbon that you can get for FREE when Sale-a-Bration begins on January 22!
- Stamps: Hearts a Flutter (spring catalog), Fabulous Phrases
- Ink: Real Red, Pool Party
- Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, More Amore dsp
- Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter framelits (spring catalog), Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder
- Punches: Small Heart
- Embellishments: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Buttons Pack (Sale-a-Bration brochure), Rhinestone basic jewels