Well, I got this really cute stamp set at Convention last summer, Affection Collection. Stampin’ Up! gave it to every demonstrator that attended convention. It’s a great stamp set and I recently realized I haven’t used it much and it’s going away at the end of this month! So, I quickly pulled it out and planned this card for my clubs to make this month. And, I also used up some more of the Festival of Prints designer paper stack. I love that paper, especially since it works for more than just Christmas.
- Stamps: Affection Collection
- Ink: Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Festival of Prints dsp
- Big Shot: Windows Collection Framelits
- Punches: Modern Label
- Embellishments: Festive Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin’ Pierce mat