My Monday night Stamping Club thought it would be fun to have pajama night in December. So several of us wore our comfy pj’s and it was super fun! (I’m thinking every club night should be pajama night! :)) Aren’t we cute??
I love the time I get to spend each month with my stamping club ladies – such a fun group!
One of the projects we made this month is this cute little gift card holder using the Petite Pocket Die. A gift card fits perfectly inside. And, if you look closely, you might notice a new little scallop circle punch. It’s a sneak peek from the Spring Catalog! (coming in January!)
- Stamps: Merry Minis, Pennant Parade
- Ink: Gumball Green
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Snow Festival dsp
- Big Shot: Petite Pocket Die, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder
- Punches: 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle, 1″ Scallop Circle, 7/8″ Scallop Circle (sneak peek from Spring Catalog), Merry Minis Punch Pack, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Little Labels punch pack
- Embellishments: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon