Well, we’ve made it to Friday – hooray! I’ve been busy this week planning Christmas cards for my November Christmas Card Club and when thinking of stamp sets to use, I suddenly remembered that the For the Birds stamp set has a cute little Christmas image in it. I just love this little skating bird! And, when looking for a template idea, I saw this sketch over at Paper Craft Crew Challenges and decided to play along.
- Stamps: For the Birds
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Markers: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, More Mustard
- Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Silver Glimmer paper, Snow Festival dsp
- Big Shot: Perfect Pennants Die (for big scallop circle), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
- Punches: 2 1/2″ Circle, 1″ Square, Boho Blossoms
- Embellishments: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine