Happy November!! Gosh! Can you believe it’s November? I sure can’t! I’m pretty sure this means I’d better start thinking about Christmas shopping. But, if this year is like all the past years, I’ll be doing it all at the last minute I’m sure… But, every year I plan to be different. Maybe this will be the year! 🙂
So, anyway… here’s one of my club projects for November. I wanted to do all Christmas projects this month since it’s time to order supplies to get those Christmas cards and other Christmas projects done! On this card, I used the same ribbon technique I did on this Christmas Tree Card. I just used some little scraps of Real Red and Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain ribbon to adhere behind the cut out candy cane (Holiday Collection Framelits #127814).
I played along with The Paper Players challenge #119 when I designed this card. It’s a great sketch!
- Stamps: Joyous Celebrations
- Ink: Basic Black
- Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Snow Festival dsp
- Big Shot: Holiday Collection framelits, Window Frames Collection framelits, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions folders
- Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
- Embellishments: Real Red 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White 3/8″ Taffeta ribbon