Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start! I’m busy this week prepping for my Christmas Stampin’ Retreat that’s coming up this weekend. It’s a lot of work, but so much fun! I love spending the weekend with my stamping friends.
Since I’m spending all of my time cutting and prepping right now, I haven’t had much stamping time. So today I thought I’d share with you a card I made last summer for a Stamp-a-Stack. Hope you enjoy it!
- Stamps: A Fitting Occasion
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
- Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Polka Dot Parade dsp
- Punches: Curly Label, Modern Label, 1″ Circle
- Big Shot: Top Note, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder
- Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Rhinestones