Remember this card I shared with you a few weeks ago??
Well, I loved this template so much (which I got from Retro Sketches, by the way) that I wanted to use it again. So, when I needed to come up with a card for my group swap last weekend, I decided to turn this card into a Christmas card. Here’s the result:
- Stamps: Scentsational Season, Curly Cute
- Ink: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Festival of Prints dsp, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Big Shot: Oval Accents die, Apothecary Accents framelits, Holiday Collection framelits
- Punches: Merry Minis punch pack, Extra Large Oval
- Embellishments: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Designer Ribbon Slides