Today I’d like to share two cards using the same layout and same stamps, but with different papers and colors. You can get a totally different look with the same card by just changing up the colors.
Here’s the first one:
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Lovely Little Labels
- Ink: Island Indigo, Early Espresso
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Birds of a Feather dsp
- Big Shot Dies: Delicate Doilies Sizzlits
- Punches: Elegant Butterfly, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle, Little Labels Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbon, Basic Pearls
And, here’s the same card using different colors:
All the supplies are the same as the card above except the paper used on this one is: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, International Bazaar dsp and the ribbon is Pacific Point 1/4″ stitched grosgrain and I used Basic Rhinestones instead of pearls.
So what do you think? Which is your favorite??