Today was the second month of my new Christmas Card club and all day I’ve had that song going through my head, “we need a little Christmas…. need a little Christmas…. ” you know the one (I wish you could hear me singing it.. ha ha!). I guess I keep thinking about it because it’s September, 103 degrees outside, and we’re making Christmas cards! But like the song says – we always need a little Christmas, right?? Nothing wrong with spreading the joy of Christmas throughout the year! So, I’ll spread a little of that Christmas joy to you and share one of the cards we made today with you. I hope you like it!
- Stamps: Make a Mitten, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Snow Festival dsp
- Big Shot Dies: Perfect Pennants die
- Punches: Mitten Builder, 1 3/4″ Circle
- Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, In Color Dahlias