Happy Labor Day!
While those of you in the US are enjoying a holiday, I thought I’d share with you another fun project we made last week at my Perfectly Preserved Stamp Camp.
This was made using a 4 oz jelly jar. The tag is made using the smallest Windows Collection framelit. It’s so cute and dainty! Now, I have to say that the pear flavored jelly beans inside don’t taste too good (in my opinion) but they match the project, and that’s all that really matters! Right? 🙂
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Island Indigo
- Paper: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest dsp
- Big Shot Dies: Windows Collection Framelits, Cannery Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Circles #2 Die
- Embellishments: Orchard Harvest designer fabric, Regals brads, Linen Thread