Today and tomorrow, I’m having a stamp camp featuring the Perfectly Preserved bundle from the Holiday Catalog. I am loving that Stampin’ Up! is bundling together coordinating products to save you money! And, these two products are especially fun to play with. There’s the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the coordinating Cannery Framelits set which match all the images in the stamp set. It’s so easy to stamp your images then cut them out using your Big Shot!
Here is one of the cards we’re making at the stamp camp today.
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
- Ink: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
- Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest dsp
- Big Shot Dies: Finishing Touches Edgelits, Cannery Framelits
- Accessories: Festive Paper Piercing Pack
- Embellishments: Brushed Bronze Designer buttons, Early Espresso 1/8″ Taffeta ribbon, Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon