My dear friend, Denise Sullivan, and I are hosting our second annual Christmas Stampin’ Retreat! It’s October 26-27 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frisco, TX. It will be a fun weekend filled with some awesome pre-planned paper crafting Christmas projects! You can click here for more information and to register. I’d love for you to join us!
And while we’re on the subject of Christmas, I have another Christmas card to share with you from my August Christmas Card Club.
- Stamps: Chock-Full of Cheer
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer dsp
- Big Shot dies: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder
- Punches, 2 1/2″ Circle, 1 3/4″ Circle, 3/4″ Circle, 1″ Square
- Accessories: Gumball Green Stitched Satin ribbon, Basic Rhinestones