I can’t believe it! I finally joined the blogging world. I’ve wanted to start a blog for the past couple of years but have been too intimidated to give it a try. I decided to overcome my intimidation and step outside my comfort zone, so here I am! My purpose for this blog is to share paper crafting inspiration using Stampin’ Up!’s awesome products. I hope you enjoy it!
So, just last month I attended Stampin’ Up!’s annual convention and one of my many favorite things about convention is swapping! I love the sharing of ideas with fellow demonstrators. One of my favorite swaps I received this year was this super cute card from Amy O’Neill.
She used the stamp set Topsy-Turvey Celebration, which I currently don’t own (I’ll have to remedy that soon). But, I especially love this template and just had to use it. So, when I was planning a special card for my sister’s 50th birthday, I decided to give the template a try. I ended up turning the template sideways for my card to work out. Here is what I came up with.
- Stamps: Curly Cute, I Am (special convention stamp set)
- Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Whisper White, International Bazaar dsp
- Big Shot Dies: Chevron textured impressions folder, Labels framelits, Apothecary Accents framelits, Typeset Alphabet, Bitty Banners framelits
- Accessories: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine, Festive Paper Piercing Pack
And, I have one more card to share with you using this template. This is a card I designed for my Christmas Card Club this month.
- Stamps: Open Sleigh
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations card stock, Early Espresso, Candlelight Christmas dsp
- Big Shot dies: Lacy Brocade textured impressions folder, Labels Collection framelits, Apothecary Accents framelits, Bitty Banners framelits
- Accessories: Brushed Bronze desginer buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Festive Paper Piercing Pack